cucumber, celery, romaine, kale, lemon
- Celery contains many vitamins and minerals including Vitamins A, C and K, folate, potassium, calcium and manganese.
- Romaine is loaded with foliate and Vitamins A, C which are powerful antioxidants. It is also a great source of Vitamin K.
- Kale is the king of superfoods and the workhorse of our Green juice. Packed with anti-oxidants, fiber, beta carotene, calcium, and Vitamin C.
- Cucumbers are packed with folate, potassium and Vitamins A, C and K
- Raw lemon juice is well known for its antioxidants and anti-tumor properties and has been used for centuries in order to cure many ailments. Being rich in Vitamin C, it is also essential for maintaining a fully functional immune system, aiding digestion, fighting tumors, helping wounds to heal faster and can even help to prevent heart failure.