romaine, celery, pineapple, parsley, apple, mint
- Apples Contain both soluble and insoluble fiber and is an excellent source of antioxidants.
- Romaine is loaded with foliate and Vitamins A, C which are powerful antioxidants. It is also a great source of Vitamin K.
- Celery contains many vitamins and minerals including Vitamins A, C and K, foliate, potassium, calcium and manganese.
- Parsley is a Vitamin K powerhouse and also contains calcium, iron, potassium, folate and Vitamins A and C.
- Pineapples are a good source of potassium and contain some vitamin C and iron. Also aid digestion